3M has a long-standing reputation as a company committed to innovation. We provide the freedom to explore and encourage curiosity and creativity. We gain new insight from diverse thinking, and take risks on new ideas. Here, you can apply your talent in bold ways that matter.
- Execute sales and marketing strategies to drive overall and category sales growth in the assigned area.
- Having better knowledge and understanding of KA and its customer across various department.
- Develop and manage an efficient distribution network to improve sales performance.
- Coordinate and comply with Regional Sales Manager to enhance sales performance.
- Maintain relationship with existing customers for repeat business. Maintain contacts with financial center personnel, professionals, and personal contacts to improve penetration of existing products and introduction of new products in Hospitals.
- Develop strong relationship with Key Customers and Decision Makers to defend existing business and early adoption of new products and practices.
- Maximize impact of marketing and Scientific Affairs and Education team support provided to territory in generating new business and meet expected product penetration plan in each Key Account.
- Provide timely feedback to the Supervisor regarding their sales performance, competitive activities and Key Account internal changes/ development.
- Timely creation and submission of essential business reports and Market Information in CRM and other assigned formats.
- Actively participate in trainings, educational workshops and challenging opportunities for enhancing business and career growth.
- Make minimum number of customer calls, conduct ISPs/ OR and generate customer demand as per daily/ weekly/ monthly plan and timely recording each sales activity on CRM.
- Bachelors in Science / Pharma (mandatory)
- MBA in Sales / Marketing will be an added advantage
- Minimum experience of 5 years in Key Account / Channel sales from the surgical/ medical devices industry or pharma industry(Critical care segment)
- Experience in managing distribution channels for products like masks, stethoscopes, wound care, sanitisers, etc
Learn more about 3M’s creative solutions to the world’s problems at www.3M.com or on Twitter @3M.
Our approach to flexibility is called Work Your Way, which puts employees first and drives well-being in ways that enable 3M’s business and performance goals. You have flexibility in where and when work gets done. It all depends on where and when you can do your best work.
Please note: your application may not be considered if you do not provide your education and work history, either by: 1) uploading a resume, or 2) entering the information into the application fields directly.
Please access the linked document by clicking here, select the country where you are applying for employment, and review. Before submitting your application you will be asked to confirm your agreement with the terms.