Cipla is Hiring in QA,Production, Packing,Microbiology,Maintenance and has issued notification to accept Applications. Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. . Interested and eligible candidates required to fill application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume .Job application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: Cipla
- Location :Goa,India – Maharashtra – Patalganga
- Post Name: Junior Operator – Production/Junior Officer – Production/Trainee SDP/Junior Operator – Packing/Junior Team Member – QA/Junior Team Member – Microbiology/F02 – Facilities Maintenance Technician/Production Pharmacist/Artisan Mechanical/API ADL Analyst/M17 – Mfg – Supervisor
- Department:QA,Production, Packing,Microbiology,Maintenance
- Qualification: Bachelor in Pharmacy,Diploma,B. Pharma/ M.Sc
- Experience: 2 years
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 08/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
- Perform synthetic chemistry reactions, reaction workups, purification of the compounds by column chromatography, crystallization, re-crystallization techniques, preparative TLC and operating lab equipment
- Ensure that the samples generated during the course of synthesis are given for analysis and record subsequent results obtained and update the supervisor / group leader on the progress of synthesis and ensure samples are packed appropriately for shipment
- Record the observations of experiment/reaction, results, utilization of resources and other activities related to the reaction in the laboratory or e-notebook following guidelines and in timely manner and ensure that the same is handled safely and confidentially.
- Ensure that the instrument / equipment’s are calibrated, undergone preventive maintenance and are kept clean before use and in case of any breakdown, report to maintenance immediately
- Ensure that they know the MSDS of the chemicals they are handling and aware of emergency response procedures in case of accidental spillage, leakage or fire and ensure proper waste segregation as per EHS norms
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times
- Prepare SOPs/IOPs/EOPs/OCPs when any new lab activity is identified or existing one requires updation
- Any other lab responsibilities as indicated by the EHSQ team member/ supervisor / group leader.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.