Roles and Responsibilities :
- Create strategies to achieve revenue targets for the Microbiology and infectious diseases portfolio
- Be a technical champion for the product line and give technical presentations
- Work across internal functions including Marketing, Commercial, Operations and other stakeholders to drive accountability and joint activities supporting deal processes
- Create, communicate, and implement actionable strategy recommendations to drive the infectious diseases and microbiology market including key academic labs and pvt institutes
- Build expertise in focus areas through networking and KOL engagement.
- Stay abreast of competitor activities and market dynamics and leverage the information to design and execute clinical strategies
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Ph.D in Microbial Genetics/Microbial Genomics
- Passion for science, health, and genomics with good and effective presentation skills
- At least 3 years of experience in business development, product management and customer/partner-facing attributes.
- Proven ability to evaluate and solve complex problems and the strategic implications of different business approaches. Ability and desire to effectively manage a project from start to finish both in time and with the desired financial outcome.
- Strong project management skills, excellent attention to details.
- Enjoys and thrives in a multi-stakeholder setting, builds strong relationships and creates followership.
- Capable of learning fast and synthesizing learnings in a format appropriate for diverse audiences.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Up to 30% travel.
Interested Candidates kindly share your CV at [email protected]/ 7983820377.