IQVIA is Hiring for Assoc Consultant and has issued notification to accept Applications.The Company offers commercial, physical, and biological research and development services, as well as value-based analyses, research studies, clinical management analytics, and health outcome optimization services.Application form link provided at the end of post. Eligibility for the Multiple Position as follows.
Vacancy summary details :
- Company Name: IQVIA
- Location :Bangalore
- Post Name: Assoc Consultant
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree ,Master’s Degree Life Sciences,Ph.d
- Experience: NA
- No of Vacancies: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Details of Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Opening date for online Application: 09/02/2021
- Closing date for online Application : Apply as soon as possible
- Date of examination: NA
- Time and Venue :NA
- Mode of application : online
- Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates may called for selection process ( Personal interview , Group discussion , etc…,)
Job Description/Skills Required:
• Supporting the design and build of new technology solutions including; understanding business needs, determining product specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated plans for product introduction; developing marketing strategies
• Conducting market research; to understand business needs and generating product requirements
• Managing internal and external cross functional stakeholders to support product development
• Leveraging business experience and acumen in identifying strategic alternatives to client questions
• Working in a team of like-minded professionals to create reports, presentations, workshops with client employees, management teams and other stakeholders, under the guidance our “the best on the business” team leaders
• Developing broad knowledge of related consulting methodologies and pharmaceutical market through the delivery of consulting engagements and participation in formal and informal learning opportunities
• Working independently and as part of a team
• Assisting development and writing of proposals with senior support
• Attending, supporting and presenting at client meetings
• Contributing to learning, development and recruiting
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,
,attach resume and submit application form.