Teva Pharmaceuticals Recruitment 2021.Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full detailes below.Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide.
Important Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance Associate II
- Education:Bachelors of Science (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, microbiology, physiology, anatomy, pharmacology)
- Experienced:5 to 7 years
- Location: Bangalore, IN
- Salary: NA
- Openings: NA
Job Description: Hiring For Pharmacovigilance Associate II in Teva Pharmaceuticals!
- Responsible for triaging of adverse event information , including extraction, upload and triage of XMLs
- Performs case registration of adverse event reports by entering searchable information and performing duplication checks
- Responsible for sending adverse event information to in license partners within the required timeline as per pharmacovigilance agreement
- Responsible for collecting additional information from reporters and performing follow-up with health care professionals and consumers
- Review and assessment of reportability of the adverse event to FDA/Health Canada as applicable
- Responsible for receiving, reviewing and performing all necessary actions pertaining to negative acknowledgements for FDA and Health Canada as applicable
- Pharmacovigilance QMS:
- Participate in Pharmacovigilance audits and inspections as needed
- Responsible for drafting and finalizing CAPAs as needed for late submissions and non-compliance with internal processes.
- Responsible to complete all training and SOP/WI reviews in a timely manner
- Assist in updating and revising SOPs/WIs whenever processes and procedures are changed to comply with new regulations or to improve procedures of make them more efficient
- Train all the new hires in PhV on systems and processes relating to pharmacovigilance activities and present information/ training in Face-to-Face settings.
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply : Click here for full details and Apply Online