To achieve agreed sales, productivity and performance targets for the area through leadership, management, direction and coaching of the sales team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meet or exceed sales targets (market share/market share growth) within agreed budgets and timescales – through effective leadership of sales team.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through face to face and meetings and manage delivery of customer centric activities with all primary and secondary care customers – within operating budget.
- “Supply Chain:——————–
Ensure timely availability of medicines to distributors and stocks in accord with the demand
Handle situations like breakage or expiries
Manage the collections and inventory levels with the help of supply chain co-ordinator
- Customer Segmentation:————————————
Ensure execution of sales as per the customer segmentation and target plan
Provide inputs to the marketing team in creation of the plan
- Ensure effective management of sales team including training and personal development in terms of ongoing training, coaching and counseling through regular field visits and management of recruitment, performance, development and retention of representatives in the area through quality processes
- Ensure outstanding personal and team knowledge, and understanding of Boehringer Ingelheim priority products, technical information, product strategy, positioning, key messages and programmes
- Implement with excellence the sales and marketing campaigns adhering to the relevant Codes of Practice/regulations
- Ensure transfer of correct product information between customers and Boehringer Ingelheim
- Develop and monitor an integrated operational plan which achieves business goals for the area
Requirements: (please meneligibility criteria)
- Education : Bachelors degree, Masters degree(e.g. MBA, MSC), Diploma
- Major Focus : Pharmacology, Business Admin , Pharmacology
- Knowledge of pharma industry and specialties
- MBA preff with Marketing specialization
- Required to travel extensively
- Candidates must have total sales experience of more than 6 years with a 3 – 4 years of pharmaceutical sales managerial experience with several direct sales reps reporting
- Customer Orientation
- Exceptional Communicational Skills
- Take Initiatives
- Stay Connected
- Grow as a team
- Demonstrate result focus
Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven pharmaceutical company and one of the top 20 pharmaceutical firms worldwide. Headquartered in Ingelheim, Germany, Boehringer Ingelheim operates globally in over 100 countries and has more than 47,700 employees. The focus of the family-owned company, founded in 1885, is researching, developing, manufacturing and marketing new medications of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine. In 2014, Boehringer Ingelheim achieved net sales of about 13.3 billion euros. R&D expenditure corresponds to 23.1% of its net sales.
– Africa, Asia, Australasia-IN-Karnataka
– IN-Boehringer Ingelheim India Pvt Ltd (India)