Time and Venue
7th September , 9.00 AM – 10.00 AM
GLAND PHARMA LIMITED BLOCK – C PHASE – I, VSEZ, DUVVADA, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Contact – Hemasundar
Greetings from Gland Pharma Ltd!!!
We have vacancies in Production department at Gland Pharma Ltd – VSEZ location.
Please walk-in on 07.09.2022 from 9.00 AM to 10.00 AM.
Designation : Trainee/Chemist
Roles and Responsibilities
1.Review of Executed BPCR cross verifying with log books.
2. Preparation and Review of Master BPCRs.
3. Review of production log books.
4. Monitoring personnel hygiene in production entry.
5. Coordinate with QA regarding BPCR review and compliance.
6. Cross check of BPCR.
7. Complies of review points from QA.
8. Receiving BPCRs from QA.
9. Initiation of Error Ratifications in the BPCRs if any.
10.Implementation of standard operating procedures.
11.Continuous training of workmen for cGMP compliance.
12.Reporting all deviations to Production In charge.
Desired Candidate Profile
Educational Qualification : B.Pharmacy/M.Pharmacy ( 2021 & 2022 Pass out only)
Perks and Benefits
As per Company NormsRole