Scope of Associate Regional Sales Manager:
The role is responsible for ensuring annual and quarterly corporate objectives are met for the region. This position focuses on exceeding targets and driving new opportunities in the South India market, specifically in the genomics and proteomics market space. The role serves as the central point of contact for regional sales team & channel partners in the region and drives growth planning programs.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key opinion leaders and stakeholders
- Cover the target customers with effective product promotion & achieve assigned sales target.
- Generate new business opportunities through effective territory management
- Taking responsibility for accurate forecasting, maintain lead, and up to date opportunity information on CRM database.
- Remain up to date with technology, new projects, market development and competitors offering.
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external communication and engagement to ensure effective and consistent go-to-market strategy with channel partner/s .
Qualification and Experience required:
- B.sc/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.Sc in Molecular Biology/Biotechnology/Life Sciences
- Good knowledge of Life Sciences, Cell Biology and Genomics market in respective.
- Strong knowledge of the Indian Life Science market with a minimum of 8 years commercial experience in a relevant sector (genomics, flow cytometry and/or proteomics).
- Experience with capital equipment (>USD500K) and reagent sales strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel as required to carry out primary responsibilities (up to 60%).
Interested Candidates kindly share your CV at