Walk In Drive for Sales- Field for Telangana & Andhra Pradesh region
Role: SBO, SBM, RBM, ZBM
HQ’s – Triuptai , Guntur , Vijayawada , Hyderabad /Secunderabad ,Waranagal , Coimbatore
Industry Type Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
Functional Area Sales & Marketing (Domestic)
Education: Any Life Science graduate or MBA
Experience: 0-8 years
Interview Date : 22nd January, 2023 (Sunday)
MSN Corporate, H. No. 2-91/10 & 11 /MSN, Whitefields, Kondapur, 500084
Contact : 040-30438907
Time and Venue
Walkin Interview on 22nd January from 9.00 AM – 2.00 PM onwards
Who we are
MSN Group, headquartered in Hyderabad is one of the fastest growing fully- Integrated pharmaceutical companies. Supported by a state-of-the-art R&D Centre and 21 Manufacturing facilities in India & USA, we are currently catering to the needs of affordable medicines in 80+ countries globally.
50+ Laboratories | 2200+ experts dedicated to R&D.
30+ First to Launch generics |1000+ DMFs
2000+ Dossiers | 150+ ANDAs
What we do
To be a leading pharmaceutical company with a global reach, constantly delivering affordable world class medicines, while being committed to serve humanity, honouring social and environmental responsibilities.
How we work
While our working environment is simple, informal, there is a strong emphasis on values. Heres what you can expect from us:
- People friendly work culture
- Idea are valued
- Space and Freedom to take and execute decisions.
- Intellectually stimulated environment
- Review procedure based on performance, meritocracy and equity.
- Opportunities for skill development.
Essential duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities includes the following:
- Maintain good Relationship with Doctors, Chemist, Stockist and meeting sales goals.
- Maintaining proper Call Average
- Meeting Doctors to promote the company range of products in the territory
- Generate prescriptions from doctors by providing scientific information about the products and explaining the benefits gained by using them
- Meeting retail chemists to make sure that the company products are easily available for patients
- Meeting authorized Distributors/Stockists to ensure that the products are always available in the territory
- Ensure on-time payment collection and sales and stock data
- Do chemist survey to ensure availability of products
- Implementation of strategy and campaigns Facilitating medical conferences.
- Regular Follow-up with doctors, Chemist, Stockist
- Have an Eye for Detail on competitors
Interested Candidates can mail their resume at [email protected]
Contact – Sukanaya – 7995503944 , Bharat Kumar – 9441524596