Scientific Business Manager – Immunology Division
- Discuss the products with the KOLs and KBLs and conducting in-depth therapy discussions and explaining the new brands to the customers.
- Study various updations in the field of the promoted brands.
- Use various techniques like Therapy discussions, product demonstrations, to covert the doctors.
- Conduct Doctor meets, CMEs and Round Table Discussions (RTD) thereby discussing the brands promoted and the benefits of such therapies.
- Arrange for live workshops, demonstrations of procedures and assisting the doctor to adopt the new processes.
- Answer confidently all the queries raised by the customers related to the therapy/ products & respond quickly to meet customer needs.
- Provide training sessions for other employees (mostly TM and BM) for providing them inputs on the scientific detailing and improve their ICE.
- Handling the business in assigned territory with an average business ranging from 2 Lakhs to 5 Lakhs per month. The list of doctors to be catered ranges from 30-90.
- The incumbent has to handle about 8-10 different brands with a few SKUs in each brand. The daily doctor call average expected ranges from 5-7 calls per day.
Experience and Criteria:
- 4+ years of pharmaceutical sales experience in Rheumatology/Dermatology/Gastroenterology/Orthopedic segment.
- Should have geography exposure.
- The candidate should be ready to travel extensively (larger geography).
- Age should be less than 36 yrs.
- No of companies worked including current <4.
- Note : Candidates only from Pharmaceutical sales background will be considered.
- Location : Delhi / West Delhi.
Time and Venue
9th June , 9.30 AM – 5.00 PM
Cipla Ltd, 28, 10th Floor, Gopal Das Building, Barakhambha Road, New Delhi: 01
Contact – Gayathiri